Friday, May 14, 2021

The Greeting Farm May 2021 Release!

The MAY 2021 RELEASE is now available for purchase in The Greeting Farm Store! Our first stamp set, FURREAL COUPLE, features Anya and Ian with their adorable kitty accessories.  Our next set, BIRTHDAY MERFRIENDS, showcases cute animals with mermaid tails having some birthday fun. Our last set, FIRST PICK, is all about fresh fruit characters who have shown up to make life so sweet.

I'm featuring First Pick today.  


To create my card, I kept things pretty simple.  First, I stamped out this little apple cutie.  I colored her up with Copics and fussy cut her out.  Then I die cut a rounded rectangle and stamped my sentiment across the bottom.  I added the little apple girl just above with foam tape, then added it to a yellow scalloped frame.  I found some apple paper in my stash, layered it on my card base and popped my focal piece on top with foam tape.  That's it. Easy peasy!  



Copic Colors:
Skin: E31, E35, E37
Hair: C5, C7, C9
Red: R24, R27, R56, R59



To celebrate this release we are having a short BLOG HOP! One lucky fan will take home the entire release! You have until May 18th, 12pm CST/1pm EST to leave your comments on each Designer's Blog and The Greeting Farm Blog (letting us know you completed the hop). Please only leave 1 comment. We will announce the random winner later in the week on the Blog and in our Facebook Group: The Greeting Farm Fan Page.

NOTE: Please use the same name on all the blogs when leaving a comment, and do not pick the Anonymous option (otherwise we won't be able to verify that it's you). Thank You!

This is a short hop and definitely worth playing along! If you want to grab your favorites now, you can purchase the new stamps HERE. We will have more cards featuring the New Release from our Design Team Leaders starting on the 17th so be sure to stop by The Greeting Farm Blog to see more inspiration.

Happy Hopping!

16 comments:

  1. I like how bright and positive this is. Fab work! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the matching apple paper! What a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome card! I love the coloring especially her hair. Great apple paper.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Delightful mix of colouring, images and papers on this pretty card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super weet card with this adorable First Pick image! Pretty layering and coloring too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. GREAT colors and patterns to add to the fruity girl. It makes her stand out well, but the papers stand out on their own. NICE

    ReplyDelete
  7. Too cute and love
    the stripe of apple
    paper in the background.
    Carla from Arizona

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute card with the stripes and apples.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute idea to have the little
    girl in the strawberry.
    Yummy card. thanks for sharing
    txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  10. such bright and cheerful card, I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  11. The fun pattern paper used here looks bright and cheerful 💛

    ReplyDelete
  12. Larisa, Your card is so cute.... I love the sentiment....TFS

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a wonderful card. It’s sweet as pie! Apple pie that is! 🍎

    ReplyDelete
  14. Loving the vibrant colour combination

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very beautiful card. Love the colours and a sweet image.
    Valerija xx

    ReplyDelete