Wednesday, May 12, 2021

The Greeting Farm May Release Sneak Peek #2


Hello! I'm back today with another sneak peek from the NEW May Release at The Greeting Farm! This sweet set is called Birthday Merfriends!  Isn't it the cutest!    


For my card, I decided to go with an underwater circus theme.  I started with some patterned paper, trimmed it to fit my card front and added some torn card stock across the bottom for the ocean floor.  Then I stamped out my images, colored them up and popped them on my little scene using some foam tape.  I used a die from my stash for the stand under the elephant and added some clear enamel dots for bubbles.  I also sprinkled some star foam stickers and some 3D shells throughout the card to give it a party feel.  Across the top, I added some premade die cut words and paired them with the bunting image from the set.  


I just love how this turned out.  Such a fun and festive card!  


Thanks so much for stopping by.  Come back tomorrow for yet another sneak peek from this month's release.  All new stamps will be available on the 15th!

1 comment: