Friday, May 14, 2021

Picket Fence Stamps May 2021 Release

Hello!  It's time for the Picket Fence Studios Release!  This month is packed full of adorable and innovative products you are sure to love!  Be sure to stop by the Shop to check out all the new goodies and design team samples!  

Today I'm featuring some fun Slim Line Cards!  

First up, I have the New Nice Seeing You Stamp Set.  This set is so much fun and perfect for all your modern day needs.  It features two different images and a bunch of coordinating sentiments.  For my card, I started with the Slim Line Die Cutting System Scallop Frames set and die cut a black piece of card stock for my card base.  Then I used the Slim Line Nested Rectangles Dies to cut a piece of black and white patterned paper.  I adhered the two together and set aside while I worked on my stamped image.  After stamping my image out, I colored it up with Copics and fussy cut it out.  Very easy since it's just a rectangle. lol.  Then I layered that on top of some royal blue card stock and trimmed around it to give it a nice thick border.  I cut a long strip of red card stock, flagging each end with my scissors.  I layered that behind my focal image and adhered it all to the center of my slim line card.  Then I stamped out my sentiment, trimmed it into a rectangle, and added it to my card using some foam tape.  A couple of red brads on each side of the image finish the card off.  


For my next card, I used the NEW This Cat is for You Stamp Set and paired it with the NEW Vegas Baby Sequin Mix.  To create my card, I started with the Slim Line Nested Rectangles Dies and cut a piece of orange card stock with the larger die and a piece of grey card stock with one of the smaller dies.  I adhered the two together.  Then I stamped out my image a couple of times.  (I love that these line up perfectly and that you can stamp them out as many times as you like to fit your needs).  I colored it up with Copics and trimmed it into a rectangle to fit inside the grey piece on my card panel.  I measured the cat panel and trimmed it into 3 sections.  Then I spaced it evenly inside the grey panel and adhered it down.  For my sentiment, I used the Hello Word Die (I love this die and use it ALL THE TIME).  After layering the two pieces together I added it to the bottom right of my card with foam tape.  The sentiment beneath is from the Cats Are Family Stamp Set that was released last month. To finish the card off, I added some of the NEW Vegas Baby Sequins in between the cat images.  I think it just adds that extra something!  




Thank you so much for stopping by to check out the new release.  All the new items are AVAILABLE NOW in the shop!  

Products Used: 




No comments:

Post a Comment