Tuesday, May 11, 2021

The Greeting Farm May Release Sneak Peek #1


Hello!  It's that time again!  Sneak Peek #1 of the NEW May Release from The Greeting Farm!  This little cutie is part of the NEW Furreal Couple Set that will be available on the 15th!  Isn't she adorable!  


I kept my card pretty simple by using some patterned paper with a lot of interest.  I trimmed it down to fit the front of my card base.  Then I layered it on some black card stock and adhered that to the top of my card.  I stamped my sentiment in the top right hand corner.  Then I added my image to the bottom of the card after coloring her up with Copics and fussy cutting her out.  I added a bit of gold thread behind her for some interest.  To finish the card, I scattered some bling and gold glitter stars.  



Copic Colors:
Hair: C5, C7, C9
Skin: E30, E31, E34, E35
Pink: RV10, RV13
Teal: BG10, BG11
Tan: E31, E35
White: W3


 

Thanks so much for stopping by!  Have a great day and check back tomorrow for more sneak peeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment