Wednesday, March 31, 2021

CC Designs April 2021 Release Sneak Peek: Birthday Swissie


Hello!  Today, I'm sharing a sneak peek of the NEW CC Designs Release!  All the new goodies will be available in The Shop on Friday, April 2nd!  

This little cutie is part of the NEW Birthday Swissie Clear Stamp Set.  This set includes two adorable Swissie images and several coordinating sentiments.  For my card, I layered up some patterned paper, colored up my image, fussy cut her out and popped her on top using foam tape.  Then I added some stickles glitter to the cupcakes and a mini pom pom on top of her hat.  A few glitter stars finish it off.


Thanks so much for stopping by!  I'll have another preview for you tomorrow so check back!  

 

1 comment:

  1. A fabulous image. Love the design and layour of your card

    ReplyDelete