Thursday, April 1, 2021

CC Designs April 2021 Release Preview Day: Happy Cat Day

Hello there!  I'm back sharing yet another adorable birthday themed set from CC Designs.  Happy Cat Day Clear Stamp Set and Outline Dies will be available tomorrow, Friday, April 2nd.  

For my card, I used the NEW Nine Window Metal Die set which will also be released tomorrow.  I die cut it out with white card stock and adhered that to a piece of navy blue card stock.  Then I added various pieces of patterned paper in each square and attached a cute littler banner to the bottom of the card.  Then, I stamped out these cute little cat images, colored them up, and cut them out using the coordinating die set.  Using foam tape, I added the to the center of each square.  For the center, I used a foam sticker that coordinates with the patterned paper.  A few enamel dots sprinkled around finish this cute little card off.  

Tomorrow is release day!  Check back for more inspiration!!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment