Wednesday, April 14, 2021

Picket Fence Stamps April 2021 Release Day!

 Hello!  It's release day at Picket Fence Stamps!  Today, I have a trio of  Slim Line cards to share with you featuring some of the new stamps and dies from this month's release!  


My first card features the New Scallop Framed Slim Line Die Cutting System.  This set is an ABSOLUTE MUST HAVE.  It has so many elements; the possibilities are endless!  I used the NEW Cats are Family Stamp set and Coordinating Dies to create clean and simple card.  I just love how the colors pop!


My next card features one of the NEW Slim Line Die Cutting System Inserts!  This beauty is called Monarch Butterfly.  I die cut the butterfly out of my card panel and then cut it again using vellum.  I fussy cut the vellum butterfly from the circle frame and stitched it on top of my card panel.  I just love this effect.  So pretty!  I also used the Big Happy Hugs Word Die.  I love that this set can be used as a part or a whole.  


My last card is probably my favorite from this release!  This is Dance Mode On!  How fun is this!  This card was so much fun and very easy to make.  I used some galaxy patterned paper in my stash, stamped out my image, colored it up, and fussy cut it out.  Then I used foam tape to add it on my card panel and stamped my sentiments below.  That's it!  Super quick and fun card!  

Thanks so much for stopping by!  




No comments:

Post a Comment