Friday, April 2, 2021

CC Designs April 2021 Release Day!

 It's finally here!  The new stamps and dies from CC Designs have been released and are available in The Shop!  

Today, I'm featuring this sweet little Birthday Kids Clear Stamp Set.  These little images, are so much fun to color and create with.  For my card, I layered up some patterned papers in the background.  then I added a "birthday" foam sticker to the bottom half of the card.  After coloring up my images and cutting them out with the coordinating dies, I popped them on top of my sentiment using foam tape.  Then I added a few glitter stars and some mini pom poms on to top of the birthday hats.  I love how this turned out!  So much fun!  



Be sure to hop over The Store to check out all the new goodies available in this release.  You don't want to miss this!  

No comments:

Post a Comment