Wednesday, April 21, 2021

Picket Fence Studios Beautiful Girl Sierra

Hello!  Today, I'm sharing a vibrant, floral card using Beautiful Girl Sierra!  This stamp is gorgeous and I had so much fun coloring her up!  To begin, I stamped her out in tan ink and colored her up using the no-line coloring technique.  Then I die cut her out using the coordinating die.  For the background, I used the NEW Beautiful Girls Flower Wreath.  I stamped it out, colored it up with Copics, and trimmed it to fit my A2 sized card.  Then I added my Sierra image to the center of the wreath using some foam tape.  For the flowers in her hair, I wanted them to pop.  So I added some of the roses from the Beautiful Girls Flower set.  Then I stamped out my sentiment, cut it out with the coordinating die, and popped it across the bottom of my card using foam tape.  Some Stickles glitter over the flower images finishes this card off.  

Products Used:




 

1 comment: