Sunday, April 11, 2021

The Greeting Farm April Sneak Peek Day 1: Lift Couple

 



Hello!  Hello!  Guess what, it's time for the April Sneak Peeks from The Greeting Farm!  As always all new sets will be available on the 15th!  Today, I'm featuring a very fun set called Lift Couple  It features Anya, Ian, some paper airplanes, and coordinating sentiment!  




For my card, I decided to use Ian and create a sweet little shaker card.  I pulled out some papers in my stash with little paper airplanes, layered them up, and created a polaroid shaker frame.  Then I added my Ian image to the front after stamping, coloring, and cutting him out.  The bottom of the card features the sentiment layered on top of two strips of patterned Paper.  Oh, and we can't forget the paper airplanes  I included several of those.  


I just love how this turned out!  So adorable!  Remember, check back tomorrow for yet another sneak peek at this month's release!

Copic Colors:
Hair: Y21, Y26, E87
Red: R24, R27, R56, R59
Teal: BG10, BG`13
Grey: W0, W1, W3
Skin: E000, E00, E11,E04, R20


1 comment: