Monday, April 12, 2021

The Greeting Farm April Sneak Peek Day #2: Mermaid Fun

 

Hello!  I'm back today with yet another sneak peek from The Greeting Farm April Release!  Today, I'm featuring Mermaid Fun!  This sweet little set is packed with mermaids, their ocean friends, and coordinating sentiments!  


For my card, I started with some white card stock and used a rainbow of distress inks to create a fun background.  Then I added a piece of torn card stock to the bottom and stamped my sentiment in the right-hand corner.  Using my Copics, I added a few dots for sand and inked around the edges.  I stamped my images out, colored them u, and fussy cut them out.  Then I popped them on top of my scene using foam tape.  Some glitter enamel dots and Stickles finish it off.  



Be sure to stop back by tomorrow for more sneak peeks.  All the new sets will be available in the shop on the 15th! Thanks so much for stopping by!  



No comments:

Post a Comment