Tuesday, April 13, 2021

The Greeting Farm April Sneak Peek Day #3: Treat Yourself


It's the last day of previews before the release on the 15th!  Today, I'm featuring Treat Yourself.  This is the cutest set full of adorable images and coordinating sentiments! 


For my card, I used a die from my stash and cut it from white card stock.  Then I die cut squares from different patterned papers and popped them in the holes.  I colored up my images with Copic Markers and fussy cut them out.  Then I arranged the across the bottom of the card and popped them up using foam tape.  The top left hand corner includes my sentiment and I stamped the "yum" sentiment on the bottom as well.  A few enamel hearts finish it off.  


Such a fun set that's sure to brighten anyone's day!  


Thanks so much for stopping by!  Tomorrow is release day!!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment