Wednesday, March 10, 2021

The Greeting Farm March 2021 Release Preview Day #2: Happy Everything



Hello!  Today, I have a very fun set of bunnies to share with you.  This set is called Happy Everything and will be available on March 15th.  The set includes several sweet little bunnies, accessories, and one big sentiment.  You are going to love it!


For my project, I decided to make a set of celebration tags.  I've had the colorful tags in my stash for a while now and I just knew these little bunnies would be the perfect match.  I stamped all my images out, colored them up, and fussy cut them out.  Then I added them to the fronts of my tags along with some strips of patterned paper, stamped sentiments, and enamel dots!  I just love how these turned out.  The perfect addition to any gift!  


Thanks so much for stopping by!  Be sure to check back tomorrow for one more Sneak Peek!  Happy Crafting! 


 

1 comment: