Thursday, March 11, 2021

The Greeting Farm March 2021 Release Preview Day #3: Cheeky Grow


Hello!  I'm back today with another fun sneak peek from The Greeting Farm.  This little cutie is called Cheeky Grow.  She'll be released on March 15th along with all the other new stamps!  


For my card, I combined her with the Porch 2 Digital Set.  First, I arranged my images on the computer, then printed them out using a laser printer.  I colored up my scene using Copic Markers and trimmed it to fit the front of my card.  Then I stamped out my Cheeky Grow image, colored her up, and fussy cut her out.  I used foam tape to pop her on my scene and stamped out my sentiment.  I also added the little potted plant to the left.  


Copic Colors:
Skin: E000, E00, E11, E04, R20
Hair: C5, C7, C9
Pink: RV10, RV21
Teal: BG10, BG11, BG13
Yello: Y21, Y26
Green: YG61, YG63, YG67, C9
White: W0, W1, W3, W5, W7 and C0, C1, C3
Orange: YR04, YR27


Thanks so much for stopping by!  Have a great weekend!  

 

1 comment:

  1. Love this! Such cute images, and your coloring is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete