Tuesday, March 30, 2021

Cheeky Tat is Ready for Summer!


Hello~ Today I'm sharing a fun summer card featuring Cheeky Tat!  I know it's not even Easter yet, but I'm ready for some warmer weather and some lazy summer days!  

To create my card, I started with some patterned papers and layered them up in the background.  Then, I stamped out my image, colored her up with Copics, and fussy cut her out.  I popped her in the center of my card using some foam tape and added a chipboard title just above her.  I also added a few yellow enamel dots for some texture.  A cute little watermelon embellishment finishes !it off.  One super fun summer card!

Copic Colors:
Skin: E000, E00, E11, E04, R20
Hair: C5, C7, C9
Red: R24, R27, R56, R59
Teal: BG10, BG11
Yellow: Y21, Y26

Thanks so much for stopping by!  Happy Crafting!!!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment