Tuesday, March 9, 2021

The Greeting Farm March 2021 Release Preview Day #1: Peeps Couple



Hello!  How is it March already??  Lol!  Time is going by so quickly!  Today, I'm sharing Day #1 of the Previews for The Greeting Farm March 2021 Release!!!!!  Can you believe it?  This first set is just absolutely ADORABLE!  Peeps Couple features super cute Ian and Anya images, a bunch of little chicks and a fun sentiment!  What more could you ask for?  



For my card, I create a simple scene using some patterned paper in my stash.  Then I colored up my images, popped them on top with some foam tape, and stitched around the outside of the panel.  I adhered it to the center of some yellow striped paper and there you have it- a fun little spring card sure to brighten anyone's day!  


Copic Colors:
Skin: E000, E00, E11, E04, R20
Hair: YR24, E09, E29 and C5, C7, C9
Pink: RV21, RV25
Yellow: Y21, Y26, E87
Green: YG61, YG63, YG67
Teal: BG10, BG11, BG13


Thanks so much for stopping by!  Check back tomorrow for another day of Sneak Peeks.  All new products will be available in the shop on March 15th!  

 

No comments:

Post a Comment