Sunday, March 14, 2021

Picket Fence Studios March 2021 Release!

 Hello!  It's Release Day at Picket Fence Studios!  There are so many new beautiful goodies this month!  I can't wait for you to see them!  



My first card features Mermaids of the Sea Clear Stamp Set and Coordinating Dies.  To begin, I used the New Lime Zinnia Paper Glaze with the New Slim Line Mermaid Scales Stencil.  After drying, I die cut it using the Slim Line Die Cutting System Nested Rectangles.  I also die cut a larger turquois card stock and adhered the two together.  Then, I stamped out my image in black ink and cut it out.  I used the circle die from the Slim Line Die Cutting System to cut a teal piece of card stock.  Using foam tape, I adhered my image to the center of the circle and layered that on top of some white card stock cut using the NEW Netting Cover Plate.  I just trimmed a bit of it off to fit the card.  Then  I die cut the happy sentiment from the Slim Line Die Cutting System Nested Rectangles and added it just under my image.  My stamped sentiment and a sprinkle of  Aqua Seas Sequin Mix finish it off.  


For my next card, I created a pretty ocean scene.  To start, I used my Life Changing Blending Brushes to add some distress ink to the center of my card.  Then I die cut it using the Slim Line Die Cutting System Nested Rectangles and layered some dark blue card stock behind.  Then I stamped out the Birds In Flight across the top part of the card.  For the whale, I stamped the bottom part with clear embossing ink and heat embossed in white.  Then I stamped the whale separately, fussy cut it out, and popped it on top with some foam tape.  I added the Slim Line Oversized Hello Word Die to the bottom of the card and finished it with my sentiment across the top.  


For my last card, I used some Artemisia Silver Paper Glaze with the NEW Slim Line Fish For Infinity Sencil.  I used blue card stock and layered it on top of silver glitter paper.  Then I stamped out my image from the NEW Mer-people of the Sea and cut it out using the Coordinating Die.  I adhered it the right of the card panel and added my sentiment across the image.  Then I sprinkled some of the NEW Ocean of Greens Gem Mix.  

Products Used:
Slim Line Die Cutting System Nested Rectangles





















No comments:

Post a Comment