Thursday, March 4, 2021

CC Designs March Release Preview Day #2

Hello!  I'm back again sharing another fun set from the new release at CC Designs!  This set is called WOO.  It features all your favorite characters with sentiments to match.  It also pairs really well with the Witches set I showcased yesterday.  
Fro my card, I've paired the Good Witch with Dorothy in a sweet little scene layered together using dies in my stash.  I stamped out my images, colored them up with Copics, and cut them out using the coordinating dies.  Then I popped them on top of my scene using foam tape.  I stamped my sentiment across the cloud at the top of the card and added a little enamel dot.  
I just love how this turned out.  Just bright and cheery!  



The new release will be available tomorrow.  Check back to see another set featured here on my blog!  

 

No comments:

Post a Comment