Tuesday, August 9, 2022

The Greeting Farm August Preview Day #1

 Hello!  It's that time again!! I'm here sharing the first preview of the NEW Greeting Farm Release!  


Anya in Paris features Anya, several accessory stamps, and two sentiment stamps!  To create my card, I layered up some patterned paper and adhered that to my card base.  Then I stamped out the Eiffel Tower in grey ink and trimmed the card into a rectangle.  After, stamping, coloring, and fussy cutting my image, I adhered it to the right of the tower using foam tape.  


I stamped a couple of shopping bags and paper-pieced them with coordinating paper.  A fun sentiment and a couple of page flags finish it off.  A fun way to say, "thank you."  


Thanks so much for stopping by!  Remember, all new stamps will be available on the 15th!  







No comments:

Post a Comment