Wednesday, May 18, 2022

Cheeky Mermaid

Hello!  Today, I'm sharing a very fun Cheeky Mermaid card for Mer-May!  This new set is packed full of mermaids, sentiments, and fishy friends!  
To create my card, I used some dies from my stash to create an ocean floor scene.  I layered them on top of some bright fish patterned paper, and added some torn kraft card stock for serve as the sandy ground.  Then I stamped out my images, colored them up with Copics and fussy cut them out.  Using foam tape, I added them to my scene.  A fun little sentiment, some Stickles glitter, and a few rhinestones finish it off.  
Copic Colors:
Skin: E33, E35, E37
Hair: C5, C7, C9
Pink: RV21, RV25
Purple: BV00, BV04, BV11
Green:YG21, YG25, YG67
Orange: YR04, YR15, YR27
Yellow: Y21, Y26
Thank you so much for stopping by!  Happy crafting!  

No comments:

Post a Comment