Tuesday, September 14, 2021

Picket Fence Stamps September 2021 Release!

 Hello, hello!  Today, I'm so excited to share the new Picket Fence Designs Release!  All new goodies are AVAILABLE in the store now!!!!!


For my first card, I used the New BFF Livi Girl Stamp set and coordinating die.  I stamped out my image, colored her up with Copics, and cut her out using the coordinating dies.  Then I created a shaker card in the center of my slim line card base and filled it with the NEW Winter Lady Sequins Mix Plus.  I just love how soft and sweet this card is.  


My next card is a fun little holiday card.  I used the NEW Autumn Field Stamp and stamped it in a dark green on a light green card stock.  Then I trimmed around it and mounted that on some tan card stock.  I die cut the deer from the NEW Deer Family Die Set and added that along with some coordinating papers to the bottom of the card.  A few sequins and a big red bow finish this card off.  


My last card is a fun take on the NEW Torch Ginger Tropical Flower.  I thought it might be fun to create a holiday card.  So I stamped it out, colored it up in reds, and cut it out using the coordinating die.  Then I heat embossed the New Falling Pinecones Stamp in gold embossing powder and added my flower to the center of that.  Some patterned paper, a sweet sentiment, and some silk leaves finish this card off.  

Products Used:















Thanks so much for stopping by!  Have a great day and don't forget to check out all the new goodies in the shop!  















No comments:

Post a Comment