Tuesday, July 13, 2021

The Greeting Farm July Release Sneak Peek Day #3 Beautiful Girls

 It's almost release day!  I'm back today with yet another sneak peek from the July Release at The Greeting Farm.  This little cutie is part of the NEW Beautiful Girls Clear Stamp Set.  This set includes two adorable little girls, accessory stamps, and a sentiment!  



For my card, I decided to create a bright floral card with lots of summer vibes.  To start, I layered up some patterned paper on top of my card base.  Then I stamped out my image, masked her off, and added some flower stamps behind her.  Then I colored the scene with Copic markers and die cut it into a square.  I layered that on top of an intricate frame that die cut from pink card stock.  With foam tape, I adhered that to the left corner of the card.  I stamped my sentiment onto some white card stock and die cut that into a circle.  After adding that to the right hand corner of the card, I added a couple of die cut clouds to my scene.  


Copic Colors:
Skin: E000, E00, E11, E04, R20
Hair: Y38, E08, E47
Pink: RV13, RV25
Yellow: Y21, Y26
Purple: BV000, BV02, BV11


Thanks so much for stopping by!  Tomorrow is release day!  Hop along with us to win prizes.  

No comments:

Post a Comment