Friday, March 5, 2021

CC Designs March Release!


Hello there!  It's release day at CC Designs!!!!  Today, I'm featuring one of the new sets, coordinating dies, and slim line die available in the store now!  

To create my card, I started with the NEW 4 Window Slimline Die.  It works so perfectly with this set!  I die cut it from some white card stock and then layered that on a larger piece of blue card stock.  I used a "brick" stencil in my stash to create a brick path across the bottom panel.  Then I die cut 4 small squares from some forest patterned paper in my stash and inset each one on my panel.  Then I stamped out my characters, colored them up with Copics, and die cut them out using the coordinating die.  I popped each one into the center of each panel using foam tape.  I just love how they look like they're on a journey through the woods.  Then I found the "together" die cut in my stash and adhered it just below my images.  I added my stamped sentiment just under that and finished the card off with some gingham ribbon and a little heart button.  So cute!  


Remember, all new stamps and dies are in the shop now.  So head over there and check them out!  Thanks for stopping by!  

 

1 comment: