Wednesday, December 16, 2020

Bright and Colorful Scene Cards!

 Hello!  Today, I have two very bright and very colorful scene cards to share with you!  For my first card, I paired A Walk in the Park with Bugville.  I stamped out my park scene and masked it off.  Then I stamped Bugville in the background.  I colored up the scene with copics and trimmed it to fit my A2 size card.  Then I stenciled in my sun with distress inks.  A very vibrant way to say, "hello!"


For my second card, I used the Slimline Die cutting system and cut 2 birch tree panel from the center.  Then I stenciled in some clouds and stamped my grass on a separate piece of paper.  I trimmed that to fit behind my card panel and adhered the two pieces together.  Then I mounted that on a piece of teal card stock.  I stamped out my flower and leaf images on Copic-friendly card stock and colored them up.  Then I die cut them out using the coordinating dies and popped them on top of my card front.  The "happy birthday" sentiment across the top finishes it off.  


Products Used:

1 comment:

  1. Love them both especially love the first. That bright backhround really adds a wow factor
    Claire

    ReplyDelete