Wednesday, July 18, 2018

CC Designs Summer Fun


Hello!  Hope you are having an amazing summer!  Today, I have two fun summer cards to share with you guys using some of my favorite CC Designs Sets! 

First up is Roberto's Rascals Beachies Stamp Set.  This set features three adorable images and a ton of sentiments.  I've chosen this sweet little boy for my card.  I started with some fun patterned papers, colored my image to match and cut him out on my Scan N Cut 2.  Then I layered my die cut pieces together and popped my image on top with some foam tape.  A simple sentiment and some enamel dots finish it off. 


here's a look at the inside:



For my second card, I used another fun summer set: Roberto's Rascals Ice Scream set.  Again, I used the sweet little boy.  Colored him up with copic markers, cut him out and popped him onto several layers of die cut patterned paper.  Then I stamped out my sentiment and added a few enamel dots. 



here's a look at the inside:



Thanks so much for stopping by! 


No comments:

Post a Comment