Thursday, June 7, 2018

CC Designs June Release - Summer Fun!

 
Hello!  The CC Designs June Release is HERE and it's packed full of adorable summer images!!!!  Today, I'm featuring the NEW Summer Fun Clear Stamp Set and Coordinating Dies!  This adorable set includes mer-people, mer-animals and a ton of ocean accessories and sentiments!
For my card, I stamped out my images, colored them with Copic Markers and cut them all out using the coordinating dies.  Then I used some patterned paper to create my background and popped my image on top using some foam tape.  Then I added my sentiment and finished it all off with some iridescent bubbles!  I just love how fun this is!  Perfect for summer!
 
 
a look at the inside:

 
Thanks so much for stopping by!  Be sure to head over to the CC Designs shop to snap up all these NEW Stamps! 

No comments:

Post a Comment