Tuesday, January 30, 2018

Crafty Doodle Chick- Hedgehog With Coffee Gerda Steiner

Hello there!  Today, I'm sharing a sweet little coffee card using the too too cute Hedgehog With Coffee set by Gerda Steiner.  You can find this adorable set and many other in the Crafty Doodle Chick shop.  So hop over there and check it out before they're all snatched up! 
 
For my card, I stamped out this little cutie and colored him up with my Copic Markers.  Then I cut him out on my Scan N Cut 2 and paper pieced his scarf using some pretty pink patterned paper.  I layered several pieces of coordinating papers in the background, die cut a little coffee cup and popped my image on top using some foam tape.  I stamped my sentiment on top and added some die cut hearts and enamel dots to finish it off. 
 
https://craftydoodlechick.com/collections/gerda-steiner-designs/products/hedgehog-with-coffee
 
 
 
 
here's a look at the inside:

 
 
Thanks so much for stopping by!  Have a great day! 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment