Saturday, December 9, 2017

Kraftin Kimmie Saturday Challenge - Critters

Hello!  It's Saturday and that means it's time for another Kraftim Kimmie Saturday Challenge.  This week's challenge is all about Cute Critters!  For my card, I chose the sweet little mouse from the new Furry Holiday Wishes Stamp Set.  I tried to keep things clean and simple by using just a few layers.  I stamped my image and colored it up to match my patterned papers.  Then I cut it out using my Scan N Cut 2 and popped it on a die cut circle.  Then I layered that on top of my papers, added some shimmer ribbon and a sweet little sentiment.  Some little rhinestone stars finish it all off. 

 
Here's a side view:

 
Thanks so much for stopping by!  Hope you guys will play along with us.  You can create a card, scrapbook page or altered item with a Kraftin' Kimmie Stamp or any other stamp and be sure to use our THEME as a starting point for your creation!!!  You will have until December 29th at 11:55 pm EST to get your entries in!
Pull out those fabby stamps and play along!  Have some krafty fun and join us this week!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment