Saturday, October 28, 2017

Kraftin Kimmie Saturday Challenge - Halloween

Hello! I'm hosting this week's Saturday Challenge on the Kraftin Kimmie Blog!  With Halloween just a few days away, I thought I'd challenge you all to create a Halloween card!  Halloween is my absolute favorite holiday so I had a blast with this challenge.  I used the re-released Vampire Queen.  She's still available so if you haven't already snatched her up, be sure to grab her before she's gone! 

For my card, I chose some fun and spooky Halloween papers, colored my image to match, and layered it all together.  Then I added some die cut spider webs, paper flowers, a glitter spider and some enamel dots.  I just love how it turned out! 

 
here's a side view:

 
a look at the inside:

 
Thanks so much for stopping by!  Hope you play along with us! 

No comments:

Post a Comment