Sunday, August 13, 2017

Kraftin Kimmie August Release Blog HOP


Hello!  It's finally here, the Kraftin Kimmie August Release Blog Hop!  
Today we are celebrating the release of ALL of our 
NEW August
 Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps!!!

 ALL THREE new sets are NOW available in the Krafty Shop!

 
Today, I am featuring You're a Hoot!   I just love her versatile the stamp set is.  You can use it for so many things!   For this card, I chose some pretty patterned papers, colored my image to match, and cut him out using my Scan N Cut 2.  Then I die cut and layered several pieces of the patterned paper, propped my owl on a branch and popped on some enamel dots to finish it off. 

 
a side view:

 
a look at the inside:

 
Thanks so much for stopping by!  Remember, all the stamps are now in the Kraftin Kimmie shop.  Hop along to see all of them in action:

No comments:

Post a Comment