Sunday, July 16, 2017

Kraftin Kimmie July Blog Hop- Pamper Me Paulina

 
Woohoo! It's finally here!!
Today we are celebrating the release of ALL of our ...
NEW July
Kraftin' Kimmie Stamps!!!
ALL SEVEN new sets are NOW available in the Krafty Shop!


Today, I'm featuring the oh-so-gorgeous PAMPER ME PAULINA!  I have to tell you, this might be one of my all time favorites!  I just love how girly she is.  So cute with her towel and bottles.  Adorbs!   
 
 
For my card, I went super girls with this adorable makeup brush patterned paper.  I colored my image to match using Copic Markers and then cut it out on my Scan N Cut 2.  I layered several papers in the background, added some ribbon, and popped my image on top using some foam tape.  A few enamel dots and my stamped sentiment finish it off. 
 
 
here's a side view:

 
a look at the inside:

 
Card Details:
Kraftin Kimmie Pamper Me Paulina
Paper- Recollections Get Glam
Spellbinders Fleur de lis Squares Die
Stampin Up Banner Punch'
EK Success Point Flag Punch
Ribbon- Walmart
Copic Colors (skin) E00, E000, E11, E04, R20 (hair) Y23, Y26 (image) RV10, RV11, R81, R85, V04, V09, BG10, BG11, BG13, BG57, BG72, C0, C1, C3, C5, C9, RV25, RV09
 
 ALL the new sets are available now individually BUT if you HAVE to have it ALL, we also have our July Gimme Kimmies Kit which includes all SEVEN of the new sets together and at a discount! But only for a limited time and while supplies last!
ALSO being released today is our HALLOWEEN KARD KIT! Order this surprise kit now which features a brand new never before seen spooky stamp set, lots of patterned papers, embellishments and supplies to design lots of creepy creations! You'll also be invited to be a special Krafty Guest during the August release to help us preview this fabulous set!!
Feel free to order the kit along with the new stamps and any other goodies from the shop and we'll ship it all together!
Happy hoppin' and happy shoppin!!


No comments:

Post a Comment