Tuesday, February 21, 2017

CCDesigns Little Pixie Lucky Clover

Hello! Hope you are having a great week so far.  Today I'm sharing a sweet little card using the New Little Pixie Lucky Clover stamp by CC Designs.  I just love how cute this little girl is with her horseshoe and clover.  Adorable!  For my card, I chose some fun patterned papers from Doodlebug.  I colored my image to match, cut it out using an oval die and popped it on the front of my card to add dimension.  The background is made up of various patterned papers layered together with some pleated ribbon and rhinestones.  To top the whole thing off, I added a few clover 3D stickers.  And there you have it, one lucky St. Patrick's Day card! 
 
 
 
here's a side view:

 
 a look at the inside:

 
Card Details:
Clover stickers- Recollections
Rhinestones- Michaels
Pearls- Want2Scrap
Rhinestone Clovers- Oriental Trading Co
Patterned Paper- Doodlebug Pot O' Gold
Copic Colors: (skin) E000, E00, E04, E11, E21, R20 (hair) C3, C5, C7, C9 (image) Y23, Y26, E84, E87, Y19, G14, G16, G29, YG21, YG25, YG67, E31, E33, E35, E37
 

No comments:

Post a Comment