Sunday, December 4, 2016

CC Designs - Breakfast

Hello!  Today, I'm sharing a sweet little card using the NEW Breakfast Stamp set from CC Designs.  I have to tell you, I just love this little set!  It is just way too cute!!!  I love their little PJs and slippers, and those little donuts... I love it all!  For my card, I decided to use this little girl stamp.  I chose some adorable coffee patterned paper and colored my image to match using Copic markers.  Then I die cut the image using the NEW Shapers #2 die set and popped it on top of several layers of patterned paper using foam tape.  A cute little coffee cup accent and some enamel dots top it off.
 
 
Here's a side view:
 
 
A look at the inside:
 
 
Card Details:
CC Designs Breakfast Stamp Set
CC Designs Shapers #2 Die Set
CC Designs Enamel Dots- Little Man & Autumn
CC Designs Scalloped Circles Die
CC Designs Latte Die
Patterned Paper- Jillibean Soup- Healthy Hello
Carta Bella Enamel Dots- It's a Boy
Simon Says Stamp Scallop Stitches Die
Gina Marie X-Stitched Squares Die
Stampin Up Banner Punch
Copic Colors: (skin) E000, E00, E11, E21, E04, R20 (hair) E41, E43, E47, E49 (image) RV25, RV29, RV10, RV11, Y32, Y17, y26, YR12, YR15, YR09, E31, E33, E35, E37, BG53, BG57, BG72, B24, B26, B29, B39
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment