Sunday, November 27, 2016

CC Designs December Release Preview Day #1

 
Hello!  I'm so excited to share an adorable new set from CC Designs with you guys!  This little cutie is part of a NEW set called DONUTS and will be available in the shop on December 1st! 
 
For my card, I decided to create a fun little Valentine's Day card!  Too early?  Nah!  First, I chose some adorable donut and sprinkles patterned paper and then colored my image to match with Copics.  Next, I die cut my image using the CC Designs Shapers 1 Die set.  Then I layered it on top of my patterned paper, added a paper doily, some die cut tags, and a cute little donut embellishment.  Some sweet little hearts from the CC Designs Latte Die set top it off. 
 
 
Here's a side view:
 
 
A look at the inside:
 
 
Thank you so much for stopping by.  Be sure to head over to the CC Designs Blog to see all the adorable preview cards by the Design Team! 
 
Card Details:
CC Designs Donuts Stamp
CC Designs Shapers 1 Die
CC Designs Clove with Coffee stamp set (sentiment)
CC Designs Latte Die (hearts)
The Paper Studio Knick Knacks - Donuts
MFT Stitched Scallop Edges
Reverse Confetti Stitched Flag Trio
The Paper Studio Enamel Dots
MFT Milk Chocolate Ink
Stampin Up Banner Punch
Copic Colors: (skin) E000, E00, E04, E11, E21, R20 (hair) E50, E53, E57 (dog) E40, E43, E44, E47 (image) RV13, RV14, RV25, RV29, E30, E31, E34, E25, E27, E29, BG02, BG05, BG09, C1, C3
Patterned Paper: Best Creations Inc Candy Shop
 
 

1 comment:

  1. This card is major adorable!! I need this stamp set for sure! You totally sold it!

    ReplyDelete