Sunday, April 17, 2016

Kraftin Kimmie April Release Day!

Hello!
 It's finally here!!! The RELEASE of Kraftin Kimmie APRIL 2016 clear stamp sets!!! 

We've released ALL five of the new clear stamp sets that we've been previewing all week and we're celebrating with an amazing krafty HOP! Here we go!



For this card, I decided to use this adorable morning coffee image from the Smart Assy 2 set.  I love the little curlers in her hair, her mud mask, and her slippers!  Too cute!  I think we've all looked like this a time or two :)  I wanted to create a shaker card so I die cut this cute scallop frame from my old chunky Sizzix dies.  Sometimes I forget I have these and I sort of rediscovered them recently.  Then I added some chunky glitter that I got at Target around Valentine's Day.  I die cut a navy "hello" for the center and added some paper roses and pearls.  I really like how this turned out!  It's so girly and I love girly things :)

 
A closer look:
 

 
A side view:

 
The inside:

 
Card Details:
Patterned Paper: Echo Park Creative Agenda
Fine Detail Embossing Powder White - Simon Says Stamp
Lots of Tags Label 1
Pearls: Want2Scrap
Sizzlits Little Leave Die Stampin Up
Banner Punch: Stampin Up
Hello Die: The Crafter's Workshop
Sizzix Frame Scallop Oval Die
Chunky Glitter: Target
Paper Flowers: Michaels
Linen Thread: Stampin Up
Copic Colors: (skin) E000, E00, E11, E21, E04, R20 (hair) E47, E43, E41, G40, G43, G28, YR12, YR16, YR27, BG11, BG32, BG34, BG49, B39, R81, R85, RV19, R59
 
Don't forget, the blog candy I'm giving away!  More info HERE! 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment