Tuesday, February 23, 2016

Rock Star Singer

Hello there!  Today, I have another bright card to share with you.  This is Singer by Saturated Canary and you can find her HERE in Saturated Canary shop.  As soon as I saw this image, I knew I wanted to create something bright and fun!  I sort of envisioned her as a contestant on American Idol or something.  I almost never color hair in crazy colors (probably because I myself am pretty conservative), but when I saw this beauty, I just knew she had to have pink hair!  Then I chose a bright set of patterned papers, added some die cut stars and some bing and here you go! One fun neon card!

 
Here's a view from the side:
 
 
 
 
Details:
Coloring Medium: Copic Markers
Star Border and Scallop Dies: My Favorite Things
Black Music Note: My 3D sticker stash
Sentiment: My Favorite Things (AlaModes)
Star Die: Sizzix
Patterned Paper: American Crafts Hobby Lobby (no name)
Sequins: My Stash
 





No comments:

Post a Comment