Monday, November 9, 2015

Angie Jam

Today I have another image from Saturated Canary to share with you.  This is Angie Jam.  You can find her here in the shop.  Ok, so I have been in love with this image since the day it was released.  It is so adorable!  But I've always been too scared to color it, worried I would mess it up.  So, I recently made myself suck it up and color.  It's not exactly how I had envisioned it, but I do really like how it turned out.  It was a lot of fun to color and after I finish my clothing class with Kit and Clowder, I'm sure I will try again. I'm in the process of learning how to color folds and let me tell you, they are kinda tricky!   

 
Here's a closer look at the actual image. 
 
 
For this card, I decided to try a unique card size.  I don't do many cards that are long and skinny like this, but to be honest, I kinda like them, especially for larger images.  I colored her up with my Copic Markers, added some bright colored paper, punched some hearts and added a charm from my stash.  And there you have it, one fun card! 
 
Thank you so much for stopping by.  Hope you have a great week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment