Wednesday, March 7, 2012

March Madness at the Farm!


Hello, I have great news! The Greeting Farm is having a March Madness Contest!  Click here to find out all the details!  You don't want to miss out on this, you could win free stamps!!!    This week's theme is "Mad About You"  For my card, I chose the new Glimmer Bean stamp.  I colored her with my copics, added some Stickles Glitter, and embellished with some flowers and ribbon.  I just love how bright and fun she is...makes me think of summer!  If you haven't done so already, be sure to visit The Greeting Farm website and see all the new stamps that were just released!  You're going to love them!  Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a great week!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Larisa!! First off, this is SOOO cute. I am so mad at myself for not picking her up to debut on the FFC blog, now that I see her on your card I just want her even more. heehee! Love your choice of colors and your layout is adorable! Thank you so much for your sweet comments on my TGF cards in the SCS gallery. Your kind words made my evening. ;)Now a follower, I am so excited to see all your work on TGF!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous! Everyone is in love with these stinkin' cute Beans!

    ReplyDelete