Thursday, January 12, 2012

Happy Birthday Bunny


Notice anything different about my blog?  That's right, I revamped it a little and so far I'm really liking it.  Hope you do too!  Today I have a cute little birthday card to show you.  I used the new Lucky Bunnies Clear Stamp Set from The Greeting Farm.  This little set is so versitile.  You can use it for all sorts of occassions! 

The paper is used for this little guy is from DCWV.  I colored him with copics and added some glittered confetti for a more festive look.  The twine is from Hobby Lobby and the round mats were cut with my Spellbinders Dies. 
Thanks so much for stoppping by.  Hope you're having a great week! 

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE how fun and colorful this is.... so sweet! Love your new blog look, too! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Larisa, what a C-UTE card!!! I adore all the gorgeous colours! AWESOME job! xx

    ReplyDelete