Saturday, January 1, 2011

"Boy Oh Boy"

I have a couple of "boy" cards to show you today. I created these using two of my favorite images from The Greeting Farm. The first one is the "Dad" from the New Parents Set, but by himself, he looks like a little boy--part of the reason I love this set is that it's so versitile. So, with 2011, one of my goals is to create more elaborate cards with stitching and lots of layers. Sometimes I get lazy and just slap them together, but this year, I want to take my time and really create the best cards I can. That mean quality rather than quantity :) So here's my first stab at it:

The paper on this card is Recollections from Michaels. They really have some adorable papers out and I just happened to find these one day while I was browsing. I thought they'd be perfect for a "boy card"
The stamp in this card is from one of the OA sets. I don't actually own this set, but I got this image in an image swap and I just think he's the cutest thing ever! I love the little dinos! I wish I could tell you more about this card, but the paper was just a scrap I had laying around and everything else is just plain cardstock. The ribbon is from Wal-mart...50 cents a yard I think so that's not too bad :)
Ok, that's enough babbling for now. Thanks for stopping by and Happy New Year!

No comments:

Post a Comment