Thursday, July 1, 2010

Sassy Studio Release

Over at Sassy Studio Designs, they're having a wedding themed Release, complete with an Old, New, Borrowed, Blue Challenge and Blog Hop. All of the designers thought it would be fun to share our wedding photos with you guys so here's mine. My husband and I got married almost 4 years ago! I can't believe it's been that long! Time really flies! I'm thankful for him every day that goes by and I'm so glad we found eachother! Ok, enough mushy stuff...on to the challenge!



Check out Sassy Studio Designs for the new images and for a special Release Day Contest! Old, New, Borrowed, Blue! For this card, I used OLD prima flowers, NEW Sassy Studio Image, BORROWED copic markers to match the paper, and BLUE patterned paper. Also, we'll be chatting on the party blog tonight so don't miss out! :) Thanks for stopping by. One last thing, we're having a Wedding Scavenger Hunt! The next item you need to find is FLOWERS/FLOWER BASKET The next stop on the blog hop is Kathy!

No comments:

Post a Comment