Tuesday, January 26, 2010

A Greeting Farm Relay and Some Sassy News

Hi, I have a couple things to post for you guys today. First up is a Super Sassy Announcement. The Sassy Studios Alice in Sassyland Release is this Monday...Feb. 1,2010. To celebrate, they're having a Sassy Party complete with Games, Prizes, and chit chat. To sign up for your game card, visit http://www.sassystudiodesigns.blogspot.com/. You won't want to miss this amazing release. Also, be sure to check back here tomorrow. I'll have a Sneak peek or two to show you!


The second thing I wanted to share is this card I made for the Greeting Farm Relay Challenge. I have had so much fun participating in this and I wanted to share one of the cards I made. This is WS Charlotte. She's an exclusive digi for those that participated in the Relay. I just love the way she turned out. At first I couldn't decide what to do with her, but then it hit me...biker babe! Too cute!



No comments:

Post a Comment