Saturday, November 7, 2009

Santa's Little Elf


Well, Halloween is over and it's time to start making Christmas Cards. I can't believe it, stores are already putting out their decorations and I heard some Malls already have Santa ready and waiting to take pictures! I guess I better get busy! This sweet little card was made using Alva from Magnolia Stamps. The paper is a mixture of different brands...some Making Memories and I'm not sure what the others are...sorry about that. They were a couple of scraps I had left over. The image was colored using copics and a little glitter was added with my spica pen. Flowers are prima, swirl was cut using a Sizzix die, rhinestones are from Michaels, in the dollar bin! I believe ribbon is by paper studio. Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment