Monday, November 30, 2020

La-La Land Crafts December 2020 Release: Snowboard Luka

 Hello!  Happy Monday!  Today, I'm sharing a fun winter card featuring the new stamps and dies from La-La Land Crafts!  You can find all the NEW Goodies HERE.  Be sure to hop over there and check it out!

For my card, I started with a sheet of the new patterned paper and trimmed it to fit the front of my card base.  Then I die cut the mountains, ski lift, and trees from card stock and layered them together in my background.  I used some white glitter card stock for my snowy ground and added some die cut pond elements to look like drifts of snow.  Then I colored up Luka, fussy cut him out and popped him on top of my scene using some foam tape.  I also die cut the skis from blue card stock and added those to the scene with foam tape as well.  A fun little sentiment finishes it off!


Card Details:

Copic Colors:
Skin: E30, E31, E33, E34, E35, R21
Hair: C5, C7, C9
Blue: B24, B26, B29
Teal: BG10, BG11, BG13
Green: YG21, YG23, YG67


No comments:

Post a Comment