Wednesday, November 4, 2020

Picket Fence Studios Hello Lovely Slim Line


Hello!  Or should I say, "Hello, Lovely!"  I hope you are having a fabulous week!  Today, I am sharing a pretty slim line card featuring the NEW Slim Line Die Cutting System!  As you've probably already heard, this Die Cutting System is so easy to use and offers endless possibilities!  For my card, I paired it with some patterned paper and Beautiful Girl Karen!  


First, I die cut the smaller rectangle from some plaid patterned paper.  Then I layered that on top of some white card stock die cut with the larger rectangle.  This created the base panel for my card.  Then I used the tree square from the set and die cut that from some white card stock.  I trimmed around the edges to create a white border and then layered that onto some black card stock and trimmed again.  Then I adhered it to the top of my card panel.  I stamped, colored, and die cut my image and popped her in the center of the frame using foam tape.  Then I die cut and layered up my "lovely" sentiment.  I adhered that just below my image.  The "hello" sentiment is from the Dragon Fruit stamp set.  I heat embossed that in white and trimmed it into a rectangle.  Then I added it just over the bottom of my "lovely" sentiment.  A few Gin and Tonic Sequins finish this card off!  I just love how it turned out and it was so easy to create!  
Products Used:




No comments:

Post a Comment