Saturday, November 7, 2020

Not 2 Shabby Shop Winter Friends and Sentiments

 Hello!  I'm back with another card featuring the NEW Release at The Not 2 Shabby Shop!  Two new mini stamp sets have been released and they are adorable!  I'm featuring both of them here on this sweet little winter card.  Winter Friends and Winter Sentiments.  

For this card, I started with my stamped image.  I colored him up using Copic markers and fussy cut him out.  Then I layered him on top of a die cut circle.  I stamped out the tree images in black in the background and layered on some snowy slopes.  Then I also stamped out a couple of snowflakes and added my fox on top with some foam tape.  I hot glued the circle to a plastic snowflake from the dollar store and added that on top of my patterned paper.  Then I stamped my sentiment across the bottom.  



Be sure to stop by the Not2Shabby Shop and check out these and all the other new goodies!  

No comments:

Post a Comment