Saturday, November 14, 2020

Picket Fence Studios November 2020 Release!!!

 Hello!  It's time for the November Release at Picket Fence Studios!!!!  So so many amazing products being released this month!  You do not want to miss this!  

My first card features the New Bugville Clear Stamp Set and Coordinating Dies.  How fun is this!  A cute little buggy town with little bugs to go with it!  To create my card, I used my Life-Changing Blender Brushes to create a blue background with Distress Inks.  Then, I stamped out my sentiment in black ink and heat embossed it with clear embossing powder.  I stamped out my images, colored them up with Copics, and cut them out using the coordinating dies.  Then, I added a black strip of card stock to the bottom of my blue panel and drew in some white lines with a gel pen.  Using foam tape, I popped my town on top and added my bugs with liquid adhesive.  Such a fun, vibrant way to say, "hello."



My next card features fun, vibrant colors as well.  I used my Life Changing Blender Brushes again to stencil in my Daisy Burst background using some dye inks in my stash.  Then I die cut an oval from the center and turned it into a shaker using the NEW Moonshine Sequin Mix.  For the drinks, I used the NEW Drink Your Greens Clear Stamp Set and Coordinating Dies.  After coloring them up with Copics, I cut them out and arranged them in front of my shaker window.  I used liquid glue to adhere some of them and popped some of them up with foam tape.  Then I also added some colored flowers from the NEW Beautiful Girl Flowers Clear Stamp Set and Coordinating Dies.  A little encouraging sentiment finishes it off.  


For my final card, I used the NEW Slim Line Die Cutting System to create another fun and vibrant card.  First, I used the smaller die to cut a piece of light blue card stock.  Then I added some Ocean Poppy Paper Glaze to the NEW Geosquares Stencil to create my background.  I used the circle from the Slim Line Die Cutting System to cut a circle towards the top of the card and created another shaker card using the NEW Razzle Dazzle Sequins Mix.  Such a beautiful mix of colors!  Then I mounted the whole thing on top of some purple card stock cut with the largest die.  I layered on the Alice Girl Stamp just in front of my shaker.  For my sentiment, I used the NEW Literally Word Die and cut it from yellow card stock mounted on a white background.  The stamped sentiment underneath is from the NEW Drink Your Greens Stamp Set.  


Products Used:

Hope you have a great weekend!  Thanks so much for stopping by!!

No comments:

Post a Comment