Thursday, November 12, 2020

CC Designs Reindeer Swissie

Hello!  Today, I'm so excited to share another fun card using the NEW Release from CC Designs!  This little cutie is Reindeer Swissie!  Isn't she just adorable!!!  For my card, I started with some patterned papers and trimmed the polka dot pattern to fit the front of my card base.  Then I used the NEW Deco,  Square Metal Die to cut a piece of red patterned paper.  I layered on a scalloped circle in white and then added a die cut Christmas Tree from my stash and my little reindeer!  Then I mounted the whole thing on foam and added it to my card base.  Just under my image, I added a strip of red striped paper, stamped my sentiment, and adhered a couple of gingerbread stickers.  

I just love how bright and cheery this card turned out!  And that reindeer!  She is just the cutest!!!


Card Details:


 

No comments:

Post a Comment