Monday, November 16, 2020

La-La Land Crafts Tag

 Hello!  Today, I'm sharing a sweet little Christmas Tag featuring the Dear Santa Clear Stamp Set from La-La Land Crafts!  To create this little tag, I started with my image, stamped him out, and colored him up with my Copics.  Then I die cut the Country Hill Die from some White card stock and colored it up to look like a winter farm scene.  I die cut that using the stitched squares die and layered that on top of a white die cut postage stamp.  Then I added some patterned papers to my kraft tag and popped on my feature image using foam tape.  At the top of the tag, I added some die cut pine boughs, some ribbon, a couple of jingle bells and some red enamel dots.  

I just love how this turned out.  The perfect addition to a holiday gift!  




Card Details:

Copic Colors:
Skin: E000, E00, E11, E04, R20
Beard: W0, W3
Lime Green: YG21, YG23, YG67
Brown: E35, E37
Black: C5, C7
Red: R24, R56, R59
Yellow: Y21, Y26
Trees: YG61, YG63, YG67


No comments:

Post a Comment