Tuesday, November 3, 2020

Not 2 Shabby Shop NEW Release!!!!

Hello!  Have you seen the new Release at The Not 2 Shabby Shop?  Two new mini stamp sets have been released and they are adorable!  I'm featuring both of them here on this sweet little winter card.  Winter Friends and Winter Sentiments.  

To create my card, I started with a piece of white card stock for my panel.  Then I stitched on a strip of blue patterned paper across the bottom.  I grabbed some splatter stamps from my stash and stamped one of them in blue.  Then I stamped out my trees, snow flakes, and pink snow from the Not2Shabby Sets. I folded a strip of pink and tan patterned paper and stitched across the middle to create a little paper ribbon.  Then I stamped my sentiment, added a glittered snowflake, and finished it off with the little bunny.  I colored her up with Copics, fussy cut her out, and added the little hot cocoa mug to her hands.  





 

No comments:

Post a Comment